Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Live for 175!

I had the opportunity to join in on a great way to bring awareness to prevent child abuse. I joined the local radio station for one hour of cycling to power the radio station. This event brought out a lot of people through the Treasure Valley to pedal the cycles 24 hours a day for 175 hours of live music. If the pedaling stopped, the radio station would have stopped as well.

Not only was I given the opportunity to get an AMAZING workout, Family Home Health and Hospice paid my co-worker Amanda and I to go and cycle for an hour to assist with raising awareness for child abuse. 103.3 KISS-FM and Keke Luv were located at The Village at Meridian broadcasting live!

This particular campaign was 


"To power our child abuse prevention campaign completely by "human power," ie the people of the Treasure Valley pedaling bikes around the clock for 175 hours."





Thank you to all of those that participated! Thank you to 103.3 Kiss-FM and Keke Luv for making this possible for the community to be a part of! What an AMAZING experience this was! 
Amanda the GREATEST Co-worker EVER!


Powering the radio station for child abuse awareness!

Me and the famous Keke Luv

Cycle to BREAK the cycle!

1 comment:

  1. This is a post that I found in my drafts from April of 2013! I am a HUGE slacker! Please excuse me and enjoy the read! It was a proud moment of my journey!

    ReplyDelete