Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Transforming Email!

The following is the email that will change my life forever! on November 13, 2012 Kim Rose wrote:
"If I didn't get the chance to chat with you, then here is the good news: YOU MADE THE 2013 NAMPA FIT WEIGHT LOSS TEAM!
There were 29 applicants that made it in by the deadline (plus a few more that were to late:( and after my phone interviews it was clear to me who was serious and ready, and who was well...not so much. So you are the lucky 20 and I honestly believe that there is not a quitter among you- and I know that because I wouldn't have chosen you if thought you were."
Knowing the challenge was a grip of time away (Challenge starts on January, 26, 2013)... I knew I needed to take the time to figure out just how I was going to change my life forever. I contacted my family and spoke of the good news, I shared the good news with my co-workers, I called my close friends, and I sat alone in quiet knowing I was about to begin a transformation of a lifetime! There was SO MUCH to do and so little time to get it done. I had to "say goodbye" to my life as I knew it, plan for a future, be excited, cry, smile, be happy, cry again, worry, get motivated, keep planning, and well..... "say goodbye" to everything I have grown to love over the years. SO MUCH to do in such a little amount of time.
For the next month and a half all I could do was dream of the day this challenge was going to start, wishing it would start NOW! I am more than motivated to get this going! I want to change! I want to be healthy! I want to look good! I want to feel good! And most of all...... I WANT TO LIVE!
Dreaming of a brighter, healthier, and leaner new me....
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment