Thursday, January 31, 2013

6 Lbs Down!

Dear loyal readers,
I am proud to announce that I am 6 lbs down! I started the diet and exercise on the 16th of January and as of the 22nd of January (a whole 6 days later...) I am already down 6 lbs! I know that when an individual begins to lose weight that the first (I'm assuming) 10 lbs is generally "water weight"; however, I am feeling good and holding strong on the commitment!

I called Richard and told him the good news! I couldn't wait to see Brent and give him the good news! And I couldn't stand another minute without telling my mommy! I know at this point it is a small accomplishment and I have a LONG way to go; however, it feels good to know that my body is sore for a reason, my diet has changed for a good reason, and people already notice a difference!

I am consumed! Good day my friendly readers......
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment