Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Challenge Begins...

As of January 26, 2013 the challenge began! This is the day that I have been pining after for a few months now. I am more than ready to get this weight off and make life altering changes! I weighed in and walked through the health fair that was available to the contestants. This day was an AMAZING experience! Thank you Kim Rose for everything you do to place new avenues before me personally and my team as we start our journey.

This day marked the beginning of the new beginning. Even though I had started a week early with the exercise and dieting, I knew that I was going to be successful with keeping my promise to myself as well as my team and my trainers to make these changes. I have already made the diet and exercise a part of my everyday life. I consider myself to be "consumed" by the current love in my life. That love being my challenge, team, trainers, and changes. These thoughts run through my head all day everyday! I don't even have time to make a mistake as I am soooooo conscious of what has to happen next in my life.

I pre-cook and pre-pack my meals, I take my gym clothes with me everywhere I go, and I am ALWAYS ready for an exercise class, CrossFit, or a nice brisk walk! The only calories I consume are the ones that I have been told can go into my mouth. I will have to tell you though..... I am ready to start flavoring the water as it starts to get a little hard to drink that much.

Stay tuned as I shall be back to report in a few days....
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment