Wednesday, February 6, 2013

6 lbs and the tally begins!


The challenge began on the 26th, Richard switched me to the next phase of my diet plan on February 1,2013, and as of February 3,2013 I am down another 6 lbs  I have decided that I will only count the weight lost from the 26th of January through the rest of the challenge. Therefore, the first 6 lbs you already know about are not being included in the blog anymore. It was a true accomplishment; however, I want to only keep track of what is on paper and that is through the challenge. 

I am even more excited about the weight loss and the challenge as the minutes tick on and on everyday. I can feel a difference, everyone I see states they see a difference, and I feel so much better already! This is such an AMAZING adventure.....

Thank you all for your constant encouragement, without you all this adventure would not be nearly as much fun.

Till we meet again,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment