Monday, February 11, 2013

Team Workout # 2

Workout number two was intense!!! I thought Kim Rose was going to kill us all! She warmed us up good... Then she had the team set up different stations that were to be used for the days workout. There were multiple stations that consisted of Step ups, jump rope, power cleans, floor balls, latter runs, push ups, wall squats, running the parameter of the building, boxing, and so on.

Each person was assigned a workout buddy and the two of you went to each station together. I was paired with Rod! He was an AMAZING person to be paired with. He encouraged me through the entire workout, pushed me to go even one more time, and made things seem a bit easier! Thank you Rod for taking the time and encouraging me.

This workout was one of the hardest I have had to complete yet! It was hard, fun, exciting, and I was sure glad when it was over!!! Thank you to Kim Rose for the workout, patience, and willingness to "kick our asses into shape!" Working together as a team makes the exercise not seem so daunting and hard. Working with a 'buddy" for the day is also great!

A special thank you to my team mates! We are all in this adventure together and having you all there encouraging, pushing, and merely just being there makes this so much more enjoyable! Keep up the good work and good luck to you all!

I am super blessed...
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment