Monday, February 11, 2013

Team Workout # 3

Sunday Funday at Nampa Fit Studio! The third team workout was about to take place.... When I had to tell Kim Rose that I was having to be modified because of a damn sore knee! I sure wish this pain would GO AWAY!

Kim understands and was willing to modify the workout for me. At this point I have to know that I have to have patience and be kind to my body so that it will continue to get stronger and not end in a surgery. It is just hard to have to limit myself when I want to be going at speed of 100 miles a minute!

The workout was good! I certainly enjoyed it more than normal because it was CrossFit inspired as we did the dirty thirty! Kim had placed an exercise on the mirror with a sticky note. One for each person that was there to have the opportunity to pick the note and tell the team what they would be doing knowing they had to perform each task thirty times!

This was a really good workout! The team and I worked hard! I enjoy the team more than I ever thought I would! Good work on the workout team! Keep your heads up, your chests high, and be grateful we have such a great instructor to help us along the way!!!

Sunday Funday is ALWAYS a challenge! I sure wish everyone could join in on the fun! Have a WONDERFUL week my friends!

Be active, eat clean, sleep, drink your water, and live a better life!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment