Monday, February 11, 2013

Phase 2

Phase 2 of my diet has begun!

I thought the first phase was a bit of a challenge, this phase is proving to be a little more of a challenge for me! Just as I was getting used to eating the cottage cheese (and actually enjoying it) Richard took it away! I .had seriously just fell in love with cottage cheese with black berries and a packet of Stevia! It was like a fat kids dream of cake had just came true! Then two days later..... It was all over but the crying!

Oh well friends.... It was time to move on! The new phase proves to be a bit more challenging due to less nuts, no fruit, no dairy, and an addition of sweet potatoes (which I loathe), and an extra serving of meat and eggs! I looked at the phase and almost cried! You want to know something funny? I always said that I could live on meat alone.... I tell you this much, I lied! I never have been much of a bread and pasta eater, but I sure miss them now! At times I would give anything just to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

I have to be honest..... I don't get hungry! I eat a TON of food it seems and I am pretty good about spacing it out through out my day. Sometimes I find it hard to get all of it down before the day is over. It amazes me that I am able to eat that much food and still lose weight! Eating "clean" is a challenge when it is not something you are used to; however, I can say... I feel better, I sleep better, I play harder, I move easier, and I look better!

The adventure has just begun and I am completely consumed.... Thank you for following my successes! I will write again soon... Keep your heads up and know.... Life is what you make of it, so make good choices! Eat clean, drink plenty of water, exercise, sleep, and live better!

Until then,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment