Monday, February 11, 2013

Oh Knee Pain PLEASE Go Away!

Hello Friends!

I am in good spirits and in good health! I hope each of you are as well! This last week has been so busy! Working out twice a day, working all day long, going to school, doing homework, and raising my son by myself makes for a very very very busy life! Not that I would take a moment of it away!

I am now starting to feel a little bit of pressure on my joints that are making me VERY uncomfortable! I have a previous knee injury that was caused when I was pushed too hard by a personal trainer that wanted me to drop 100 pounds over night! This injury happened about five years ago and has continued to "bother" me at times. I can honestly say, I have tried to ignore the pain....

However, I am now unable to ignore the pain anymore. I have had to take more than 1000mg of Ibuprofen for the last three or four days. I had to tell Brent that I was in too much pain to do the regular workouts. It makes me cry! I don't want to be injured! I don't want to be restricted more than I am! I want to work hard! I want to lose this weight! And I want to be okay while I am doing it! I know that the more weight I lose the easier it will be on my joints, and I know the quicker I lose the weight the better I will fell; however, I am in it to win it and I am tired of being pulled down!

So please, please, please, PLEASE knee pain GO AWAY! And don't come back another day! I don't have time for you, I don't particularly like you, and I truly don't care if I ever hear from you again! I will continue to ice you, use heat on you when necessary, and elevate you just so that you will LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

I am impatiently waiting for you to leave... Please go NOW!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment